- Everyone wants to have FUN, right?
- The Bride gets FREE stuff. Hostess Credit goes to the Bride!
- Surprise Parties are tasteful, chic, educational and entertaining!
- All guests will benefit with purchases from Surprise Parties!
- Everyone needs a little spice in their love life, even you!
- Surprise Parties are FREE
How to Host:
Virtually anyone can host a bachelorette party. Often the maid of honor and bridesmaids, who are close to the bride, do the honors. However, any friend, or even coworkers who feel the urge, can plan this party!
Decide on a Date:
Steer clear of the night before the wedding. The rehearsal dinner is usually scheduled for that night, anyway. If the Bride is interested in Boudoir photos, and our lingerie, plan about 6-8 weeks out. If the wedding is in a town other than the bride’s hometown, you might want to have the party before she leaves. If the wedding is local, party the weekend before, or no closer than 2 or 3 nights before the big day.
Most bachelorette hosts ask for a donation from each guest to make selections of fun love stuff to be presented to the bride after the party. When each guest contributes $20 (in lieu of a gift) toward her Surprise Party purchases the bride can be assured of a Wedding Night to Remember! After all that’s what the wedding night is all about anyway