This Policy applies to information we collect on our website, in email, text, and other electronic messages between you and our website, and from any other sources that include links or references to this Policy.
Surprise Parties Consultants are independent contractors operating their own Surprise Parties business, and each is responsible for the privacy and information security policies and practices of their business. In this regard, a consultant’s privacy policies and practices may vary from those that apply to this Website. Surprise Parties is not responsible for the policies and practices of Surprise Parties Consultants in the operation of their independent business.
Children Under the Age of 18
Our website is not intended for, and should not be accessed or used by, children under 18 years of age. No one under age 18 may provide any personal information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 18. If you are under 18, do not use our website, register on our website, make any purchases through our website, or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or username you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 18 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We may collect several types of information from and about you, including.
- Personal identifiers and financial account information, such as name, address, e-mail address, telephone number, and credit card information.
- Correspondence and account history, such as requests for information and our responses, messages, recipient’s name and e-mail address and reminders you create
- Consumer habits, such as purchasing history.
- Information about your internet connection, equipment used to access the Website, browser type, usage details, keystrokes, IP address or persistent electronic identifiers.
- Biometric information, such as exercise data or step counts
We may collect this information from the following sources:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us, such as:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms. This includes information provided when you establish or update a pureromance.com account, sign up for Surprise Parties e-mail, enter a contest, participate in a survey, shop online, check the status of an order, request information.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses) if you contact us.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our website and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our website.
- Through your online activity, such as browsing our website, placing products in the online cart, or clicking on our advertisements, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Information from tracking technologies, such as browser cookies, flash cookies, or web beacons.
- Details of website visits, such as traffic data, location data, logs, keystrokes, and resources used to access the website.
- Information about the user’s computer or mobile device and internet connection, such as IP address, operating system, or browser type.
Cookies and Pixels
Disclosure of Your Information
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Surprise Parties takes security measures to protect the information you provide to us, including the use of technologies and policies such as limited access datacenters, firewall technology, secure socket layer certificate authentication and limitations of administrative access to our systems. In addition, it is our policy not to send your credit card number via e-mail. In fact, this is a practice we encourage you to adopt in all your online activities.
We have designed SurpriseParties.com to accept orders only from Web browsers that permit communication through Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on our website.