These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you are trying any of the active ingredients listed in this product for the first time, we strongly advise you to consult with your doctor before purchasing.
- Flavor: Blueberry
- Product Quantity: 20 Gummies
- Active Ingredients:
- Blue Lotus (Nymphaea Caerulea): 3000mg per bottle / 150mg per gummy
- Calea Zacatechichi: 500mg per bottle / 25mg per gummy
- Other ingredients: corn syrup, sugar, Pectin (Pectin, Maltodextrin, Sodium Potassium Tartrate, Sodium Hexametaphosphate), Natural Flavoring, Less than 2% of: Citric Acid, Sodium Malate.
- WHAT IS BLUE LOTUS?
Recognized by its vibrant blue flowers, Blue Lotus (Nymphaea Caerulea) is a water lilly native to Egypt and parts of Asia.
It’s been used traditionally for thousands of years as a natural aphrodisiac, sleep aid, and mood enhancer due to its powerful alkaloids, Apomorphine and Nuciferine.
When consumed, users report experiencing an enhanced mood, a worry-free attitude, relaxation, improved sleep, and increased sexual desire and satisfaction.
- IS BLUE LOTUS LEGAL IN THE UNITED STATES?
As an uncontrolled substance, Blue Lotus is currently legal in the United States, excluding the state of Louisiana where it is strictly illegal, except for when used for decorative purposes.
In addition, Blue Lotus is listed as a prohibited substance for all active military members by the United States Military.
- WHAT IS CALEA ZACATECHICHI?
Calea Zacatechichi is a shrub native to Mexico that has been traditionally used to help improve deep sleep and dreams (hence why it’s been referred to as the “Dream Herb”), enhance mental clarity, and to induce mild hallucinogenic effects.
When combined with Blue Lotus and hexahydrocannabinol (HHC), its effects, as well as the effects of HHC and Blue Lotus, are amplified, and can be described as “pure bliss.”
- IS CALEA ZACATECHICHI LEGAL IN THE UNITED STATES?
Similarily to Blue Lotus, Calea Zacatechichi is an unregulated substance that is currently legal in the United States, including Louisiana.